- Betty Cantrell’s Look of Love!
- Tristan and Tessa Take on Prom 2018
- Sherri Hill Slays NYFW
- Photos – Nara Lokesh Meet & Greet in NJ
- FX Group Hosts Charitable & Fashionable Grammy After-Party
- Guest Contributor – Katie May – An Open Letter to My Birth Mom
- The Road to Miss New Jersey’s Outstanding Teen 2018 – Miss Gateway’s Outstanding Teen Alexandra Hughes
- The Road to Miss New Jersey’s Outstanding Teen 2018 – Miss Atlantic Shores Outstanding Teen Alaina Murphy
- Miss America Age Eligibility
- Miss America Organization Announces New Leadership Team
Mac Duggal took the stage for his first ever New York Fashion Week show, displaying his Fall/Winter 2017 collection. And it was nothing less than a packed house. From a room filled of models, buyers, media, and pageant title-holders, it was a sight to be seen. And this beautiful premiere took place at The Angel Orensanz Event Space, in New York City! The show was sponsored by Art Hearts Fashion.
During the event, those in attendance got a premiere look at Mac Duggal’s Fall/Winter 2017 collection. And there were many which stood out to us! Here are some of my favorites, courtesy of P.G. Photography
But what really stood out was Mac Duggal’s awaited prom collection for plus-sized teens – a segment of the industry we don’t see featured too often. And he did it with such beauty and grace on the runway! They are true full-figured silhouette designs. Check out more images from the collection below! And let us know which one(s) you liked!
(c) 2016 - Bravura Magazine, LLC