Happy New Year guys. 🙂 This new year I promise to bring to you newer looks, trends, videos and a lot more. Let 2017 be as amazing as possible and bring nothing but success and joy to all of us.
Coming back to today’s post, the velvet trend has manifested itself in quite a few iterations this season, without a doubt, my favorite being the shoe form. From boots to pumps to sandals, the statement-making style went straight from the runways to our favorite stores and now our own closets.
Clearly, I’ve been obsessed with all things velvet. I had been eyeing a pair of velvet boots for a very long time and now that I finally own it, I could not, not share it.
But before I do that let me show you a few shoes that I spotted and instantly fell in love with.
(Image source: Pinterest)
Aren’t all of them gorgeous? ❤
Opting for a pair of velvet ankle boots is an understated way to add a touch of the trend to your fall/winter look and instantly update your casual wardrobe. It won’t just complete your outfit, making it unique, but will also give it a totally vintage allure.
(Outfit: Sweater-Shein.com, Fishnet tights-H&M, Boots-Topshop, Sunglasses-Miu Miu, Clutch-Bangkok)
These velvet sock-fit boots definitely make up for this season’s biggest shoe trend, and if you’re looking to stay ahead of the footwear curve, these are by far the best bet.
How to Rock those Velvet Boots?
- Keep rest of the outfit neutral or monochrome so that your shoes do all the talking.
- Velvet boots look great with denims. Throw over an over sized jacket to complete the look.
- For a casual evening look, pair them with leather pants and a black vest.
- Coordinate with a slit dress or a metallic skirt for a party night out.
- You can even style them like I have, with a long sweater and tights. 😀
Hope this post served as a little inspiration for your next shopping spree! In any case, do share your comments in the section below.
Much Love ❤